Willow Street Church

Boehm’s UMC traces its heritage to 1775, the year a gathering of believers called a Methodist “Class Meeting” formed in the home of Eve and Rev. Martin Boehm. That class grew to require a new building. So, in 1791, the first Methodist church building in Lancaster County was built: Boehm’s Chapel.

The congregation now gathers in the “New Church” (nearest the street) for worship at 10:30 a.m. Sundays. For more information about historic Boehm’s Chapel, a heritage site available for tours, click here.

We are called to invite people into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, to walk together as his disciples, and to share God’s love through serving in our communities.

 

Sunday Worship and Study

9:00 a.m.   Fellowship and Hymn Sing

9:30           Sunday School: Nursery and Preschool, K-5, Youth, Adult

10:30         Worship in Sanctuary

-Nursery care available

-Children ages 5 to 10 years attend first portion of worship, then go to Junior Church

Location

13 West Boehms Road, Willow Street, PA  17584

 

South of Willow Street, Pennsylvania near the intersection of US 222 and West Boehms Road. Visible from the highway.

Phone: (717) 464-4885

[email protected]

 

Boehms Church Logotype Small PNG